Is this motion detection software for free?
- What do we offer?
- Easy motiondetection in your browser!
- Secure online motions hosting and a mobile friendly user interface to watch your motion images. (Test with demo/demo Login)
- Email notifications on motions.
- Email notifications when a camera is 'lost' or in error.
- Custom motiondetection.be mini hardware/cameras!
Raspberry Pi support trough our custom Raspberry Pi install image: raspbian-stretch-lite-motiondetection.be.img.zip
- Write our Raspian image to SD-card
- Download & install https://etcher.io
- Connect an SD card reader with the SD card inside.
- Open Etcher and select 'raspbian-stretch-lite-motiondetection.be.img.zip' from your hard drive.
- Select the SD card you wish to write your image to.
- Click 'Flash!' to begin writing data to the SD card.
- Power your Pi on and connect to the newly created Wifi accesspoint "motioncam" and password "motiondetection" with your smartphone.
- Surf to webpage http://10.0.0.1 & configure your WiFi and Motiondetection.be uploadUser & uploadKey
Your Raspberry Pi camera is ready!
- Motion detection in your browser with HTML5, no extra software/configuration setup.
Watch interface for your uploaded motions
Is it safe?
- Yes it's free to motion-detect your images, including your IP-camera's, as many as you want!
- We also offer
, to upload your motion-images, we can't offer this hosting for free. :-(
Problems? Trouble making settings? Bugs? We are happy to assist you.
- It is safe, our website call's out and uploads to internet trough SSL/https, this way of uploading is more secure then using a home/DDNS solution, when internet calls in to your home.
- No need for DDNS, no port or router configuration has to be made.
- No extra software, we only need the powerful Firefox web-browser or Raspberry Pi!
Object detection trough Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi install image.
- Preferred browser/Operating system?
- We advise you to use the latest Firefox browser http://getfirefox.com
- .. Or Google Chrome should also do the tricks, but we do not support it official.
- Our motion detection and upload-service runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Can i use my smartphone as IP-Webcam with this motion detection?
- Yes, if your device has a recent Firefox browser, it will run this motiondetection tool.