Motiondetection.be - Online webcam motion detector
- Why motion detection?
- Keep an eye on your house, pets, hotel room, ...
- If something moves before your camera an image(motions) of this object will be uploaded to the cloud.
- Review motions, no need to check hours of video and only upload the events.
- What do we offer?
- Motion detection in your webbrowser:
- Online CLOUD webcam motion detection in your webbrowser without extra hardware or configuration.
- Motion detection with Raspberry Pi CSI/USB camera:
- DIY online Motiondetection.be security cameras.
- Motion detection for existing cameras:
- Add Motiondetection.be to your existing network cameras through our Raspberry Pi install image.
- Secure online hosting with a mobile friendly user interface to review your motions.
- Instant Telegram Messenger notifications for your security camera: @motiondetectionalertbot
- on motions (when someone steps into the view of your webcam.).
- when a camera is 'lost' or in error (power down, hardware fault,..).
- Enable email notifications
- User friendly interface to review your uploaded motions.
- You can review, replay and download all the motion detected images on-the-go in a mobile friendly web application!
- Create/extend free account
- Privacy is very important to us:
Problems? Trouble making settings? Bugs? We are happy to assist you.
Show advanced topics
Object detection through Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi install image.
- Is it safe?
- It is safe: this website calls out and uploads to internet through SSL/https, this way of uploading is more secure then using a home/DDNS solution, when internet calls in to your home.
- No need for DDNS, no port or router configuration has to be made.
- No extra software, we only need the powerful Firefox web-browser with webcam or a Raspberry Pi!
Raspberry Pi support through our custom Raspberry Pi install image: raspbian-stretch-lite-Motiondetection.be.img.zip
- Write our Raspian image to SD-card
- Download & install https://etcher.io
- Connect an SD card reader with the SD card inside.
- Open Etcher and select 'raspbian-stretch-lite-Motiondetection.be.img.zip' from your hard drive.
- Select the SD card you wish to write your image to.
- Click 'Flash!' to begin writing data to the SD card.
- Power your Pi on and connect to the newly created Wifi accesspoint "motioncam" and password "motiondetection" with your smartphone.
- Surf to webpage http://10.0.0.1 & configure your WiFi and Motiondetection.be uploadUser & uploadKey
Your Raspberry Pi camera is ready!
- Preferred browser/Operating system?
- We advise you to use the latest Firefox browser http://getfirefox.com
- .. Or Google Chrome should also do the tricks, but we do not support it official.
- Our motion detection and upload-service runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Can i use my smartphone as IP-Webcam with this motion detection?
- Yes, if your device has a recent Firefox browser, it will run this motiondetection tool.
Motion detected images:
to secure your motions.
(Simulated) Total uploaded: 0kb
(Simulated) Upload rate: 0
Motion detection speed: