Motiondetection.be - Online webcam motion detector
Show input video
Show motion window
Instant Telegram Messenger notifications for your surveillance security camera: @motiondetectionalertbot
Option for end-to-end encryption (Symmetric PGP/GPG AES256)
to secure your motions.
(Simulated) Total uploaded: 0kb
(Simulated) Upload rate: 0
Motion detection speed:
(Simulated) Uploading using end-to-end encryption (GPG AES256)
- Why Motiondetection.be?
- Keep a remote eye on your house, hotel room, pets, driveway ...
- If something moves, a motion of this object will be uploaded to your cloud account.
- Review motions, no need to check hours of video and only upload the events.
- Instant mobile notifications through E-mail or Telegram Messenger @motiondetectionalertbot on your phone.
- Continuous motion support. No blind spots. Unique queueing algorithms. Fast uploads. No grace time limitations. Fast mobile access.
- Extra secure with end-to-end encryption (Symmetric PGP/GPG AES256)
- Best of all: FREE CLOUD Accounts!
- What does Motiondetection.be offer?
- Motiondetection.be in your webbrowser with webcam:
- Personal video CLOUD storage for your motions.
- No configuration or extra hardware: only your webcam and browser!
- Online security camera while saving your bandwidth.
- Motiondetection.be with Raspberry Pi CSI or USB camera:
- Fast detection of motions via your browser using the webcam.
Just one away.
- Secure online CLOUD storage with a mobile friendly web application to review motions of events.
- Instant Telegram Messenger notifications for your security camera:
- on motions (when someone steps into the view of your webcam.).
- when a camera is in error (power down, hardware fault,..).
- Enable email notifications
- User friendly web application to review your motions.
- Privacy is very important to us:
- About the algorithm
- Queueing motions ensures the fastest possible uploads, our goal is to secure motions in the CLOUD within 5 to 15 seconds after the event.
- Processing the video stream is done locally (client side) to save the bandwidth of your internet connection:
- In your browser using HTML5
- On your Raspberry Pi using Motion
- Is it safe?
- It is safe: this website calls out and uploads to internet through SSL/https, this way of uploading is more secure then using a home/DDNS solution, when internet calls in to your home.
- With end to end encryption (Symmetric PGP/GPG AES256) enabled, password is never sent to Motiondetection.be, even with cloud access you can only decrypt motions with this password.
- No need for DDNS, no port or router configuration has to be made.
- No extra software, we only need the powerful Firefox web-browser with webcam or a Raspberry Pi!
- Why 'motions' and no video?
- It is very difficult to break video's into pieces.
- Continuous motion support would be impossible in cases with a lot of movement as uploads would start running behind. (no more realtime status)
- Easier to review many motions compared to reviewing multiple video's.
- Every motion frame will be refocused with more detail and less blur due to compression.
- Save bandwidth, disk space, faster processing and encrypting, ..
- Preferred browser/Operating system?
- We advise you to use the latest Firefox browser http://getfirefox.com
- .. Or Google Chrome should also do the tricks, but we do not support it official.
- Our motion detection and upload-service runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android,iOS, ...
- Can i use my smartphone as IP-Webcam with this motion detection?
- Yes, if your device has a recent Firefox browser, it will run this motiondetection tool.
Problems? Trouble making settings? Bugs? We are happy to assist you.
Show advanced topics
Object detection through Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi install image.
Advanced topics became easy.
Still problems or questions?