Motiondetection.be - Online webcam motion detector
Show input video
Show motion window
Instant Telegram Messenger notifications for your surveillance security camera: @motiondetectionalertbot
Option for end-to-end encryption (Symmetric PGP/GPG AES256)
to secure your motions.
(Simulated) Total uploaded: 0kb
(Simulated) Upload rate: 0
Motion detection speed:
(Simulated) Uploading using end-to-end encryption (GPG AES256)
- Why Motiondetection.be?
- Keep a remote eye on your house, hotel room, pets, driveway ...
- If something moves, a motion of this object will be uploaded to your cloud account.
- Review motions, no need to check hours of video and only upload the events.
- Instant notifications on events through E-mail or Telegram Messenger @motiondetectionalertbot
- Continuous motion support. No blind spots. Unique queueing algorithms. Fast uploads. No grace time limitations. Fast mobile access.
- Extra secure with end-to-end encryption (Symmetric PGP/GPG AES256)
- Best of all: FREE CLOUD Accounts!
- What does Motiondetection.be offer?
- Motiondetection.be in your webbrowser:
- Personal video CLOUD storage for your motions.
- No configuration or extra hardware: only your webcam and browser!
- Low bandwidth online security camera.
- Motiondetection.be with Raspberry Pi CSI or USB camera:
- Secure online hosting with a mobile friendly user interface to review your motions.
- Instant Telegram Messenger notifications for your security camera: @motiondetectionalertbot
- on motions (when someone steps into the view of your webcam.).
- when a camera is 'lost' or in error (power down, hardware fault,..).
- Enable email notifications
- User friendly interface to review your uploaded motions.
- Motion detection runs client side:
- In your browser through HTML5
- On your Raspberry Pi through Motion
- Privacy is very important to us:
Problems? Trouble making settings? Bugs? We are happy to assist you.
Show advanced topics
Object detection through Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi install image.
- Is it safe?
- It is safe: this website calls out and uploads to internet through SSL/https, this way of uploading is more secure then using a home/DDNS solution, when internet calls in to your home.
- With end to end encryption (Symmetric PGP/GPG AES256) enabled, password is never sent to Motiondetection.be, even with cloud access you can only decrypt motions with this password.
- No need for DDNS, no port or router configuration has to be made.
- No extra software, we only need the powerful Firefox web-browser with webcam or a Raspberry Pi!
- Preferred browser/Operating system?
- We advise you to use the latest Firefox browser http://getfirefox.com
- .. Or Google Chrome should also do the tricks, but we do not support it official.
- Our motion detection and upload-service runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Can i use my smartphone as IP-Webcam with this motion detection?
- Yes, if your device has a recent Firefox browser, it will run this motiondetection tool.
Build your Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi - IP camera.
Contact Motiondetection.be for free support.
This article explains how to build your DIY online cloud security camera with motiondetection and objectdetection on a Raspberry PI.
After these instructions you'll be able to manage your camera from https://Motiondetection.be
- Raspberry PI
(This article was tested on: Raspberry PI3, Raspberry Zero W 1.1, Raspberry zero 1.3 with Ethernet USB, Raspberry PI2)
- USB camera or Raspberry CSI Camera
- Micro-SD card (4GB or more, class 10)
- Micro-USB power
- our Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi image.
- Create your (free) cloud plan & login
- Ethernet/Wifi USB or ethernet cable
- Raspberry PI case
Prepare the Raspberry Pi Micro-SD card:
- Burn your Motiondetection.be Micro-SD card image:
- Install https://etcher.io to write the image to your micro-SD card
- our Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi image.
- Connect an SD card reader with the SD card inside.
- Open Etcher and select 'raspbian-stretch-lite-motiondetection.be.img.zip' from your hard drive.
- Select the SD card you wish to write your image to.
- Click 'Flash!' to begin writing data to the SD card.
Configure your camera:
Build your Raspberry PI cloud camera:
- Insert the SD-card into your Raspberry Pi.
- Connect your Camera with the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi
- Place your Raspberry pi into it's casing and close
- Connect your USB Camera to the USB port of your Raspberry Pi
Your camera is ready:
- Your camera is now ready to manage from https://Motiondetection.be/watch.php
- Watch & download your uploaded motions.
- Reboot, shutdown, update/upgrade your camera.
- Change cameras settings: resolution,name,detection speed, notification emails, Telegram notifications,...
- Install Motiondetection.be object-detection. (Detect persons, vehicles, animals,... )
Special request cameras: