Motiondetection.be - Online webcam motion detector
- Why motion detection?
- Keep an eye on your house, pets, hotel room, ...
- If something moves before your camera an image(motions) of this object will be uploaded to the cloud.
- What do we offer?
- Motion detection in your webbrowser:
- Online CLOUD webcam motion detection in your webbrowser without extra hardware or configuration.
- Motion detection with Raspberry Pi CSI/USB camera:
- DIY online motiondetection.be security cameras.
- Motion detection for existing cameras:
- Add motiondetection.be to your existing network cameras through our Raspberry Pi install image.
- Secure online hosting with a mobile friendly user interface to review your motions.
- Instant Telegram Messenger notifications for your security camera: @motiondetectionalertbot
- on motions (when someone steps into the view of your webcam.).
- when a camera is 'lost' or in error (power down, hardware fault,..).
Support to build your own Raspberry Pi cameras.
- User friendly interface to review your uploaded motions.
- You can watch, play and download all the motion-detected images on-the-go in a mobile friendly webpage!
- Create a free demo account
- Is it safe?
- It is safe: this website calls out and uploads to internet through SSL/https, this way of uploading is more secure then using a home/DDNS solution, when internet calls in to your home.
- No need for DDNS, no port or router configuration has to be made.
- No extra software, we only need the powerful Firefox web-browser with webcam or a Raspberry Pi!
Problems? Trouble making settings? Bugs? We are happy to assist you.
Show advanced topics
Object detection through Motiondetection.be Raspberry Pi install image.
Raspberry Pi support through our custom Raspberry Pi install image: raspbian-stretch-lite-motiondetection.be.img.zip
- Write our Raspian image to SD-card
- Download & install https://etcher.io
- Connect an SD card reader with the SD card inside.
- Open Etcher and select 'raspbian-stretch-lite-motiondetection.be.img.zip' from your hard drive.
- Select the SD card you wish to write your image to.
- Click 'Flash!' to begin writing data to the SD card.
- Power your Pi on and connect to the newly created Wifi accesspoint "motioncam" and password "motiondetection" with your smartphone.
- Surf to webpage http://10.0.0.1 & configure your WiFi and Motiondetection.be uploadUser & uploadKey
Your Raspberry Pi camera is ready!
- Preferred browser/Operating system?
- We advise you to use the latest Firefox browser http://getfirefox.com
- .. Or Google Chrome should also do the tricks, but we do not support it official.
- Our motion detection and upload-service runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Can i use my smartphone as IP-Webcam with this motion detection?
- Yes, if your device has a recent Firefox browser, it will run this motiondetection tool.
Secure your motion detected webcam images in the cloud.
Full plan info
FREE DEMO ACCOUNT
||1 HD or 2 SD
|| 45 sec
||1 HD or 2 SD
|| 25 sec
||1 high traffic HD
3 high traffic SD
|| 10 sec
||2 high traffic HD
4 high traffic SD
|| 1 sec
* How the payments work:
- After your payment, you'll receive an automated e-mail with your personal login details, ready for login!
- When your account reaches a limit: oldest motions will be removed from the cloud.
No camera limit.
- You can combine multiple camera's into one account, as long as they stay within the other limits.
All accounts support a mobile friendly webpage to review your motions. (Android, iOS, iPhone/iPad, Tablet, PC/Laptop)
* How the limits work:
We are gradually expanding this service, if you want to provide any kind of feedback,
- ping image:
- A 'ping'-image is an image to check of your webcam is online, detects motions and capture frames.
- This image ensures you the webcam is online, even when no motion is detected.
- Number motions & Total size motions:
- Oldest motions will be removed when the limit is reached
- Max. upload rate per minute:
- When you upload more motions then allowed within 60 seconds, the throttle control will schedule the upload a few seconds later.
- Max upload size:
- When image is larger, the image is refused to upload.
- Advised number of cameras, however, there is no camera limit.
- SD: Standard Definition Video (640×480)
- HD: High Definition Video (1280×720)
Motion detected images:
Create CLOUD account
to upload your motions. (user: demo, password: demo)
(Simulated) Total uploaded: 0kb
(Simulated) Upload rate: 0
Motion detection speed: